Top News America

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SNL video Tiger Woods Watch Saturday Night

Breaking News in the Situation Room: The SNL Tiger Woods skit, spoofing Tiger Woods' car accident, and wife Elin Woods swinging a golf club, was the highlight of December 5th's Saturday Night Live episode.

Tiger Woods was played by Kenan Thompson, Blake Lively starred as Elin Nordegren and Jason Sudeikis portrayed Wolf Blitzer on CNN's Situation Room. The spoof shows Tiger in a red shirt with his arm in a sling, and a golf club bent over his head after his car accident.

The Saturday Night Live skit had everyone in the audience laughing, but this brings up questions as to whether or not the Tiger Woods scandal has gone too far. Some are saying that Woods deserves his privacy, others are saying that Tiger Woods popularity deserves an explanation.

Tiger Woods posted this statement Wednesday on his Web site, tigerwoods.com: "I have let my family down, and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults, and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."

Since Woods' car accident, there have been multiple rumors of women saying they were his mistress. Rachel Uchitel, Jamiee Grubbs, Jamie Jungers, Mindy Lawton and Cori Rist have all come forward.

Saturday Night Live can be seen on local Rhode Island television, on NBC's WJAR channel 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark