PR Log (Press Release) – Dec 08, 2009 – Seabrook, TX - Bailey’s American Grille is jazzing up the New Year with a bash by the bay! Exquisite food, impeccable wines and cocktails, and live music by The Grady Gaines Band are the perfect combination for a New Year’s Eve to remember. Counting down, here are the top 10 reasons to celebrate New Year’s Eve at Bailey’s:
10. Your last wine and dine of 2009 will be a FIVE-course chef tasting prepared by Executive Chef Roland Soza
9. For wine lovers, each course can be perfectly paired with wine selected by Bailey’s wine extraordinaire, Chris Colin.
8. After dinner, dance ‘til dawn (almost) in Bailey’s private event room.
7. Get down with Grady Gaines and the Texas Upsetter’s soul, jazz and funky beats ‘til 1 a.m.
6. Start the New Year with a champagne toast, made even sweeter if you’re under the mistletoe!
5. Midnight breakfast buffet created by Exec Chef Roland Soza – need we say more?
4. No designated driver required. Bailey’s offers free shuttle service to local hotels.
3. Hats and horns!
2. Find a date or bring a friend because it’s a better deal for two! ($200 per couple or $115 per person)
And the number one reason to celebrate 2010 at Bailey’s…
1. You missed Bailey’s BIG 2008 and 2009 New Year’s Eve bashes. Third time’s a charm.
For those who prefer to skip dinner and get straight to the dancing, the party starts at 10. Bailey’s is selling $35 tickets in advance or at the door. Tickets are limited and the countdown is on, so plan now to greet 2010 at the best soiree in town.
Call 281-291-9100 for reservations. Bailey’s American Grille is located at 2320 NASA Parkway, Seabrook, TX 77586. Log on to www.baileysamericangrille.com for more information or visit Bailey’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/baileysamericangrille.