Top News America

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A amazing Gift for you from Lady Gaga

ladygagachristmas
Its been a big year for superstar Lady Gaga. She loves her fans and wanted to share a Christmas song with all of you. If you head on over to Amazon you can download her holiday tune she put together alongside Space Cowboy entitled, Christmas Tree.

The outrageous and daring chica from New York City was picked as one of Barbara Walters 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009. During her interview, which airs tomorrow night at 10 pm, she will open up about her early years on stage. During one of her first performances she had to push the envelope in order for people to take notice.

“Well, the name of the club was The Bitter End, and I played there all the time, but I had been gone for a while and it was my first time playing my new glam-inspired music,” explained Gaga. “And nobody would be quiet. I walked into the room and before I even opened my mouth they were yelling and chatting and drinking and slamming their glasses, And I, I kept [saying], ‘Excuse me, hello,’ and nobody would stop. So, um, something just came over me and I, I took my clothes off.”

She does say though that she did not strip to her full birthday suit but she did end up in just a bra and panties. This behavior was quite a surprise for her parents who put her through Catholic high school.

For the full interview, make sure you check out the Barbara Walters special which will air on ABC tonight at 10:00 pm EST. And don’t forget to click here to get your hands on the Lady Gaga Christmas song today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share/Bookmark